Public Radio Essays – 218534

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  tradunrulesguls 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

tradunrulesguls
    Participant

CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE

Public Radio Essays

This I Believe : NPR Beginning in 1951, radio pioneer Edward R. Murrow asked Americans from all walks of life to write essays about their most fundamental and closely held beliefs. Essay : NPR NPR contributors offer a unique and fresh perspective written exclusively for visitors to NPR.org. Essays : NPR At Home In Fantasy's Nerd-Built Worlds · January 6, 2013 • What attracts people to fantasy? Is it the orcs and the elves, or the rich worlds they inhabit? Author  Historical Archives : NPR Below are just a few of the original essays from the 1950s. February 8, 2009 • In an essay from 1951 for the original This I Believe series, Margaret Mead says  This I Believe | A public dialogue about belief — one essay at a time 14 Nov 2005 Over 125,000 of these essays, written by people from all walks of life, have been archived here on our website, heard on public radio,  In Public: Essays from Laura Walker, President of New York Public President Trump presented a budget that would eliminate funding for the CPB, which provides New York Public Radio with more than $3 million in funding  Make Radio | This American Life where you can find essays by the most experienced people doing radio documentaries, PRX's mission is to find ways to bring newcomers into public radio. The Eye of Edna from Essays of E.B. White | Wisconsin Public Radio 19 May 2017 "The Eye of Edna" is an essay from the collection "The Essays of E.B. a day listening to the radio while announcers track the progress of the  Beyond the Stick: A State Fair photo essay | Minnesota Public Radio 25 Aug 2017 For photographer Debra Fisher Goldstein, her project "Beyond the Stick" is a photo essay that "focuses on the peculiar, the poignant, the ironic  Strangers | Radio Short Stories & Essays | KCRW – KCRW.com From Peabody Award winner & The Moth, Lea Thau presents Strangers, true stories about people and their lives. Streaming & podcast at KCRW.com.

South Carolina in the Civil War and Reconstruction Eras: Essays from

3 Jul 2017 South Carolina in the Civil War and Reconstruction Eras: Essays from Walter Edgar's Journal is a production of South Carolina Public Radio. David Bouchier: A Few Well Chosen Words | WSHU David Bouchier's weekly essays are full of unexpected observations and whimsical opinions. Listeners will relish his entertaining, enlightening, and sometimes  Guidelines for This I Believe – Rhode Island | Rhode Island Public This I Believe Essay-Writing Guidelines We invite you to contribute to this project by writing and submitting your own statement of personal belief. We. Writers & Writing – Interlochen Public Radio This is your source for NPR author interviews, recent broadcasts from the Traverse City National Writers Series, and IPR's radio series Michigan Writers on the  Sunday Morning Essay | Spokane Public Radio Spokane Public Radio logo. An NPR Sunday Morning Essay: "Mom Rules Tricks and Treats" Sunday Morning Essay: "If I Could Take You To Yellowstone". Loose Leaf Notes » Public Radio Essays The best part of this essay would have been if I had been up early enough to hear it aired today on WVTF Public Radio. But I can still listen and so can you  Perspectives | KQED Public Media for Northern CA KQED Radio Home · Listen Live; Programs Public Media for Northern California Lesson summaries are attached as PDFs, including essay and peer  DPR Guest Essays | Delmarva Public Radio Essays as heard on Delmarva Public Radio. the techno-gadgets. Delmarva Public Radio Essayist George Merrill ponders the wonders of a child's imagination. Focus on opportunity before location when starting out in public radio 12 Dec 2016 Recruiters, our audience and other public radio professionals answer a reader's question about where to begin a career. American Sounds: The Old, Weird Days of National Public Radio 26 Jul 2017 The early days of NPR were wily, experimental, and largely DIY, style of personal-essay radio, one that defied easy narratives or news pegs. Living North Country – North Country Public Radio Martha Foley talks with editors Neal Burdick and Natalia Singer about their new book, Living North Country: Essays on Life and Landscape in Northern New 

Radio Essays: Workers Profiled – Wisconsin Humanities Council

Radio Essays: a Working Lives Collection These audio shorts correspond with stories that aired on Wisconsin Public Radio's Wisconsin Life program, one of  'A city of gates that do not normally swing wide:' Essayist Edward 6 Jun 2017 Kelly Moffitt | St. Louis Public Radio. “St. Louis is a city of St. Louis only comprises one chapter in the book of essays. Other chapters center  Today's Public Media Fight Misses The Point – Melody Kramer 11 Apr 2016 I have read a lot of essays over the past few weeks about NPR's recent podcast promotion decisions and the future of public media and NPR. The Gordon School -> Academics -> Seventh grade This I Believe This summer, five essays by Gordon seventh graders will air as part of Rhode Island Public Radio's weekly This I Believe segment. The tentative dates are:. GUIDE – Listening to Radio Essays About Personal Experience Listen to “This I Believe” radio essays; Listen to StoryCorps radio interviews; Start essays and aired on National Public Radio or local public radio stations. The new role of radio and its public in the age of social network sites A focus on the public's feedback can also be found in another short essay from 1932, “Two Types of Popularity”, in which he assesses the role of radio as a  Morphing Print Essays Into Radio – Transom 27 Dec 2016 Morphing Print Essays Into Radio – Transom. A Showcase and Workshop for New Public Radio. Facebook · Twitter · Instagram The staff at The Takeaway read it and said: this needs to be on the radio. So, they made it  Amy Bennett Williams' Essays | WGCU News Amy Bennett Williams touches our hearts each week with a special essay. Her essays extol the beauty found in the commonplace objects and places – and are Radio · PRX · AMERICAN PUBLIC MEDIA · Public Radio International. Why there's a need for more diverse voices in public radio – ivoh Buzzfeed and NPR picked up his essay, and the Washington Post did its own write-up of the story. NPR's Code Switch blog — named for the very same practice 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.